Gold and Witham, Attorneys at Law, serving as both Orange County and Los Angeles DUI defense attorneys at law, are devoted to the principle that attorneys are of the greatest service when they tailor their professional skill, experience and strategy to their client’s individual concerns and needs. From the day you meet personally with either Mr. Gold or Mr. Witham until the closing of your case, Gold and Witham, Attorneys at Law, will provide you with prompt and personalized attention.
The partners of the firm, Jeffrey Gold and Nigel Witham, have forty years of combined experience, including tenure with the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office. Los Angeles and Orange County DUI lawyers Jeffrey Lewis Gold and Nigel Roy Witham understand what is important to you in the defense of your California Driving Under the Influence case: a thorough investigation of all possible legal defenses, limitation of court penalties and the protection of your driving privileges.
Gold and Witham, Attorneys at Law, provide:
- Comprehensive legal representation at all court and DMV proceedings to protect your constitutional and administrative rights.
- Expert technical support, including the re-analysis of blood samples, and complete investigation of all procedures and equipment used in breath-testing machine cases.
- Personal attention by experienced and professional Los Angeles and Orange County DUI defense attorneys.
- Free initial consultation.
Given their decades of collective experience, Gold and Witham, Attorneys at Law, Los Angeles and Orange County DUI lawyers, have acquired a highly specific body of knowledge in regards to the California DUI laws. For instance, did you know that the California statutes state that:
- 23158. (a) Only a licensed physician and surgeon, registered nurse, licensed vocational nurse, duly licensed clinical laboratory technologist or clinical laboratory bio-analyst, unlicensed laboratory personnel regulated pursuant to Sections 1242, 1242.5, and 1246 of the Business and Professions Code, or certified paramedic acting at the request of a peace officer may withdraw blood for the purpose of determining the alcoholic content therein. This limitation does not apply to the taking of breath specimens.
- (c) Upon the request of the person tested, full information concerning the test taken at the direction of the peace officer shall be made available to the person or the person's attorney.
These are just two of the many legal issues that can be critically important to your DUI defense case. Gold and Witham, Attorneys at Law, Orange County and Los Angeles DUI defense attorneys, have spent years acquiring the knowledge necessary to make sure that no right to which you are entitled goes unprotected.
Do not allow your situation to deteriorate. You are one of thousands of people arrested for a California DUI every year, so do not be embarrassed or afraid – this will only lead to a result that could possibly have been avoided if you had taken the step of contacting Los Angeles and Orange County DUI defense attorneys Gold and Witham, Attorneys at Law.